The Waiting Game

So.. It has been... A full week. I know they said it could take 3-4 weeks. But this week has been the most painful. People interviewed around or at the same time getting their acceptance emails left and right... And you... You... Still waiting...
What's worse is, you start second guessing yourself... Your interview... Even what day it is of your wait. It feels like Day 7:Half an eternity. The wait is making me nervous and anxious. EEK!

So I turned to comedy. I've been watching Dane Cook and Jim Gaffigan. While giggling at some Weird Al songs and Flight of the Concord. I tried reading some of News but that is getting depressing, and I went to check out the facebook Disney group, and got even more antsy.

It is so painful. Even drawing isn't quite helping. Cause as the picture above shows, I just keep drawing and reflecting how stressed and mustering up hope.

But! I am hopeful! It is all I can do. Hopeful that I will walk to that mail box or open my email box, and SEE that purple Welcome that I have been waiting upon so much for!

(((Edit: While waiting, I got addicted to this game. So if you are worrying and fretting over that email, play it. The moment you get those anxiety attacks... PLAY IT! It will get your jitters out-
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html )))

0 comments:

Post a Comment