Hello, This Is Mickey Calling (The Phone Interview)


"Oh Google, You deserve an ode to your all powerful search engine of wisdom."
So me and google teamed up again, and became the most well sourced, knowledgeable, all knowing sentient of all time~ When it came to information on the phone interview... Too bad that I look back now, I gotta wonder if it did me a lick of good.
I was nervous waiting for Thursaday. Everday was ticking down, and google did help me alot, but my nervousness increased and increased till I was physically sick and head whirling. Then the day of the interview happened. I realised there was only one thing I could probably do to help.
Dance.
I danced away like no tomorrow.
I danced to "I Gotta Feeling," "Tik Tok," "DotA," "I Don't Feeling Like Dancin'," "Paparrazzi," and then collapsed into my computer chair all right before the interview. I was so pooped, I barely had enough energy to worry. Though, once 8 o' clock came, the butterflies in my stomach were doing their own parade.
My interviewer was named Christy(Christie? Kristie? Kristy? However you spell it)!
She was a little bit late, and seemed at the same time rushed as the interview went on.
~Answered through the normal questions of where I went to school at (apparently, no one knows where my college is at. The person who set up my interview, and the interviewer both had an equally tough time trying to figure out where it is.)
~Then she asked about if I had a live presentation or an internet one, and who was the presentator.
~A couple of other questions about If I am a U.S. citizen and if I were an international student.
~Then the famous "Why do you want to work for Disney, and what do you think this program can accomplish for you?" (I told her how I wanted to work for Disney as an animator or for the storyboad team, and she commented "That's great! This would be like a foot in the door for you then, to start your career." Yes ma'am, it sure would be for me. =DDD)
~Did I have the Disney look? Tatoos is basically what she was looking for.
~Her other questions though seemed to zoom on by real fast. Did I want fall or fall advantage program (fall advantage, for me! :DDDD)
~What was my past job like?
~What did I like most about my job (Meeting new people)
~What did I not like about my job (How sometimes the place would become dead and empty, but I did my best to have fun and draw in customers while cleaning the place up.)
~Have I ever had experience with dealing with money?
~What were my favorite top roles that I wanted to work for?
~Did I have any public speaking experience?
~Would I mind speaking to a large audience of people?
~Would I mind working outdoors?
~Would I mind working at Merchandising?
~Would I mind working at Fast Food? (after this, I told her I was happy to work where ever and whatever they put me as. She sounded pleased and commented that it is so good that I am very flexible)
~Did I have any experience as a lifeguard or any qualifications?(told her how I am a Certified Nursing Assistant and how we had CPR training)
~Did I work as a CNA? (Yes, for training and for family, though I forgot to mention I worked at a nursing home, but she was hurrying up my interview and barely gave me time to answer)
~Did I have any experience with a cash register? (again Lol)
~Did I have a roommate? (Yes lol!)
~What do I not like in a roommate? (This is where I sorta flubbed, I think. I said I don't like it if they are messy, but I don't mind cleaning up, and it really doesnt bother me too much. @_@ I was getting nervous cause she was trying to hurry up the interview.)
~Any questions? (When accepted into the program, Is there going to be anyone waiting for me at the airport when I arrive? o_O)
~Have a magical day, thank you for the interview! (Thanks you too!! Thank you for the interview, Christy!)
*Happy Danced The Night Away After Hangging Up, then called my parents and facebooked the joyous event LOL*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other people's questions differ. I'm suprised I wasn't asked questions about "What if a kid- yada yada," D: Don't know if that is a good thing or not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment