The Beginning of a Dream


Yes, I have done it. For years I have dreamed of working for Disney as an animator, or working on the storyboard team. I heard from the very beginning by my aunt who worked for Disney, that the best way to get in would be to go through the Disney program. At the time though, I was too young to do it. Years went on, but I kept dreaming about my deep wish to do what I love. I even turned down becoming a nurse, because I realised-

Why do something for the rest of your life, and hate it? Doing it just for the money? Prestige? The title?

NO!

I love to draw. I love to imagine. Most importantly, I love to dream. I can't accept doing anything less, without trying to accomplish my dreams.

So, like Alice, I had fallen asleep. Trapped in a dream unable to manifest. Till a white rabbit( a school flier) showed up, which I chased down a hole that plopped me into this Wonderland. Now that I have figured out where I am at, I realize that Wonderland can make my dreams come to life. I am at the door now that could take me further into Wonderland, and the only key I need, I have in my pocket already. The key is myself. My will, my dream, my potential, and my very being. All I have to do, is open this door that is in my way. All I have to do is try.

I am opening the door to Wonderland. I am trying for Disney's College Program.

May the dream continue.

https://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/index.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment