Accepted


March 02, 2010.....

This Alice Got Accepted!


I will be doing Quick-Service Food & Beverage( and aim for animation classes) for Fall Advantage Program. My arriving date is May 19~
-No idea what it will be like. At first thought, I was sorta bummed that I didn't get any of my first choices. I am Very glad I wasn't sent to be a cleaning lady though(No offense, I just would hate that job),so I will make THE MOST of this. Besides, I have heard some good things about being in QSFB. Though, I wont post them till I find out if what they say is true for me or not, Lol.

All in all.....
I'M GOING TO DISNEY! I'M GOING TO DISNEY! I'M GOING TO DISNEY!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


(happy dances around the house)

I found out at school at the school library. I opened my email and saw... A second Disney email...
At first... I just stared at in disbelief. Then I took a deep breath,closed my eyes,and clicked the email.

A ton of confetti might as well have rained from the heavens. Seeing the purple and the big, bold CONGRATULATIONS made me Gasp then sent me straight to cloud 9 in an instant.

Best day of my life. If you saw me with a big stupid grin on my face, and sort of walking in a daze all around college today, this would be the reason for it.

I will be posting more info soon. ;D *skips off*







2 comments:

Congrats!!! I'm doing QSFB too!!!
I know exactly what you mean about a little bummed about not getting your first choices but I know it's going to be awesome if that's what you make of it. :)

I'm also FA! I arrive June 7th :)

 

Sweet! Hope to meet you there then! : D

 

Post a Comment