Letter gone MIA


I actually made this picture and set it as my desktops wallpaper before I even got accepted.
Why?
My inspiration and hope of getting in.


Irony though?
I got my email of acceptance, but still no letter. LOL!
Starting to wonder if I will ever get it, but it doesn't quite matter. They emailed me EVERYTHING, so I don't quite need it. Though I would like my 3D glasses for the Timekeeper game, heehee. I'm not complaining though, I'm out of town now in Georgia, so can't check my mail for a week anyways. So close to Disney, yet so far away. Pretty silly, but I keep dreaming I am actually at Disney in my dorm room. When I wake up, I'm still in a foreign area, but no theme park to run through. o_O

I did do a smart thing though, thanks to my parents quick thinking. I packed most of the things I won't be able to bring on the plane, packed em in 2 containers and brought em down with me this trip. Then in May I will fly back here, and drive to Disney with the boxes. *thumbs up* Double good news is, my family is coming with me my first few days. I was expecting to do this all by my lonesome, cause when I first telling my parents about me getting into Disney... They weren't excited at all. Now they support me all the way. Glad for this change of heart! On day 3 of check in, I'll see if I can get em in the park, even if I can't spend the day with them. I sure hope I can get em in and let them have some fun! =D

Oh well, I reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaally want to be at Disney right now, but I will have most of the year to have fun and learn there. ^u^ I can't wait!

***Update***
Neighbor says my letter came in the mail, the same day I wrote this. XD Now I can read it when I get home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment